From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- GLBT : An acronym that refers to 'gay', 'lesbian', 'bisexual' and 'transgender' people.
- Homosexuality : Sexual or romantic attraction to people of the same gender.
- Gay (word) : Add brief definition or description
- Gay community : A socially constructed collective reference to those people in society who are homosexual, and who interact to some degree with other homosexual people.
- Gay Games : Quadrennial sports and cultural festival held by the lesbian and gay communities.
- Gay bar : A licensed venue serving alcohol that has, or seeks to attract, a predominantly gay clientele.
- Gay marketing : Marketing activities which are primarily designed to understand and fulfill the consumer needs of lesbians and gay men.
- Gay media : Media that predominantly targets a gay or lesbian audience.
- Stonewall riots : Add brief definition or description
- Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras : An annual gay and lesbian festival that takes place each summer in Sydney, Australia.