From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Lambda (Greek letter): The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet, written as (upper case) and (lower case).
- Lambda calculus: A formal system designed to investigate functions and recursion.
- Lambda function: The exponent of the multiplicative group modulo an integer.
- Lambda (hadron): Add brief definition or description
- Lambda phage: Add brief definition or description
- Unit of wavelength: For a repeating phenomenon such as a radio signal with a given frequency, the wavelength is the length, in meters, of a single repetition