Kilowatt hour/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Kilowatt hour, or pages that link to Kilowatt hour or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind. }
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Electricity : The flow or presence of electric charge; the flow of electricity is an important carrier of energy.
- Energy (science) : A measurable physical quantity of a system which can be expressed in joules (the metric unit for a quantity of energy) or other measurement units such as ergs, calories, watt-hours or Btu.
- International System of Units : Metric unit system based on the metre, kilogram, second, ampere, kelvin, mole and candela.
- Joule : The SI unit of energy (symbol: J) which is a measure of the capacity to do work or generate heat.
- Power (physics) : Rate of producing or consuming energy; SI unit: watt = joule/second.
- Watt : SI unit of power; symbol W; 1 W = 1 J/s = 1 A⋅V
- Work (Physics) : Form of energy transferred to a body by a force.