John Maynard Keynes/Bibliography
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- ASIMAKOPULOS, Athanasios. Keynes's General Theory and Accumulation Cambridge University Press, 2004. ISBN 0521368154
- Cate, T., Colander, D., and Harcourt, G. Encyclopedia of Keynesian Economics. Cheltemham, UK and Northampton, Mass.: Edward Elgar, 1997.
- CROTTY, James. Slow Growth, Destructive Competition, and Low Road Labor Relations: A Keynes-Marx-Schumpeter Analysis of Neoliberal Globalization. PERI- Political Economy Research Institute, PERI Publications, 11/1/2000
- CROTTY, James. The Effects of Increased Product Market Competition and Changes in Financial Markets on the Performance of Nonfinancial Corporations in the Neoliberal Era. Amherst: University of Massachusetts, Department of Economics, October 11, 2002
- HENWOOD, Doug. Wall Street: How it Works and for Whom. New York and London: Verso, 1998. First published 1997. Full online edition (382 pages) under Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivs License. The author, Doug Henwood, is hereby credited
- Keynes' theory of money and his attack on the classical model, in: Journal International Advances in Economic Research Publisher Springer Netherlands; Volume 7, Number 4; November, 2001; ISSN 1083-0898 (Print) 1573-966X (Online)