From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- John Dalton. (1834) Meteorological Observations and Essays: By John Dalton. (Free Full-Text) Harrison & Crosfield, for Baldwin and Cradock, London.
- John Dalton. (1893) Foundations of the Atomic Theory Comprising Papers and Extracts by John Dalton, William Hyde Wollaston, M. D., and Thomas Thomson, M. D. (1802-1808) Published by W.F. Clay, 1893. Original from Harvard University Digitized Jul 11, 2007
- A new system of chemical philosophy (1808) Electronic flip book.
- Henry Enfield Roscoe, Arthur Harden. (1896) A New View of the Origin of Dalton's Atomic Theory: A Contribution to Chemical History, Together with Letters and Documents Concerning the Life and Labours of John Dalton, Now for the First Time Published from Manuscript in the Possession of the Literary and Philosophical Society of Manchester. Macmillan and Co.
- Rocke, Alan J.. In Search of El Dorado: John Dalton and the Origins of the Atomic Theory. 2011-04-12. URL:http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=16900837&site=ehost-live. Accessed: 2011-04-12. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/5xtNJGREh)