John Brennan/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to John Brennan, or pages that link to John Brennan or to this page or whose text .
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- Counterterrorism : A range of activities that prevent attempted terrorism well before an actual act is close to being executed, including killing or capturing terrorists; complements and can include anti-terrorism, or measures taken to minimize the impact of an attempted or completed act; counterterrorism proper is "enemy centric" rather than counterinsurgency, which is "people-centric"
- James Jones : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See James Jones (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Leon Panetta : Director of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Obama administration; Member, Iraq Study Group; Chief of Staff in the Clinton Administration; former Member of Congress
- Extraordinary rendition, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policy, legal interpretation and examples, under the George W. Bush Administration, of extraordinary rendition, U.S., primarily related to the Administration's war on terror
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- National Security Council : Both the senior foreign policy committee of principal officers of the executive branch of the United States of America, chaired by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, and, by extension, the professional staff reporting to the Assistant
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- Richard Clarke : Career U.S. defense official who served in policy posts in the Ronald Reagan,George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush Administrations, specializing in counterterrorism in the latter two
- War on terror : A major policy of the George W. Bush Administration, defining global terrorism, as opposed to nation-states as in the Cold War, as the focal point of national security policy