Jamie Gorelick/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Jamie Gorelick, or pages that link to Jamie Gorelick or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. Democratic Party : One of the two major political parties in the United States; usually described as center-left.
- U.S. Department of Justice : The Cabinet level department headed by the Attorney General, which supervises the FBI and 58 other Agencies.
- National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States : A bipartisan U.S. government committee that reviewed why the 9-11 Attack was not detected or averted, evaluated the response to it, and recommended improvements for the future
- Fannie Mae : (Federal National Mortgage Association) US government-sponsored enterprise created to provide financial support to Savings and Loans. Privatised in 1968.
- Hillary Clinton : U.S. Secretary of State (2009-2013); Senator for New York (2001-2009); U.S. presidential candidate for the Democratic Party, 2016 (contender, 2008); former First Lady (born 1947).
- Barack Obama : 44th President of the United States of America (2009–2017) and a former Senator from Illinois (born 1961).
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology
- Carnegie Endowment on International Peace : Add brief definition or description
- United States Department of Justice : The Cabinet level department headed by the Attorney General, which supervises the FBI and 58 other Agencies.
- Crash of 2008 : the international banking crisis that followed the subprime mortgage crisis of 2007.
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S. : Policies, techniques and practices of United States interrogation in a national intelligence-gathering context. (See Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration for recent detailed discussions)