James R. Jones
James Robert Jones is an American lawyer, former member of the United States Congress, and former United States Ambassador to Mexico. Jones represented Oklahoma in the United States House of Representatives, the lower house of the USA's national assembly, from 1972 through 1987.
Jones was Ambassador to Mexico from 1993 until 1997.
- Carolyn G. Hannemann. Jones, James Robert, Oklahoma State University. Retrieved on 2012-05-12.
- James R. Jones, Council of American Ambassadors (accessed May 31, 2010).
- Task Force on Detainee Treatment Launched, The Constitution Project, 2010-12-17.
- Think tank plans study of how US treats detainees, Wall Street Journal, 2010-12-17. “Former FBI Director William Sessions, former Arkansas U.S. Rep. Asa Hutchinson, a retired Army general and a retired appeals court judge in Washington are among 11 people selected for a task force that will meet for the first time in early January, said Virginia Sloan, a lawyer and president of The Constitution Project.”
- Task Force members, The Constitution Project, 2010-12-17.