Jack Reed/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Jack Reed, or pages that link to Jack Reed or to this page or whose text .
- Rhode Island : Smallest state in the United States, located in the New England region.
- United States Senate : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Senate Committee on Appropriations : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs : Add brief definition or description
- Gun control : Policy of restricting or banning gun ownership by private citizens, varying widely among countries and cultures; may extend to other weapons
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Authorization for the Use of Military Force : Primary Congressional authorization, compliant with the War Powers Resolution, for U.S. combat activities following the 9-11 attacks
- Iraq War, Surge : A U.S. campaign, announced on 10 January 2007, to flood the Baghdad area with at least 20,000 more American troops, to improve security to a point where the Iraqi Security Forces could protect the population
- United States Military Academy : The undergraduate professional college of the United States Army, at West Point, New York
- Ranger School : An extremely strenuous U.S. Army course, which many candidates cannot complete, in infantry tactics and leadership
- John McCain : (1936–) Republican Senator from Arizona (1986–) and the Republican presidential candidate in 2008; ranking minority member, Senate Armed Services Committee; member ex officio, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction