Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or pages that link to Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers or to this page or whose text .
- Internet Protocol : A protocol that is used to transmit data across an Internet Protocol Suite-compatible network, "hop-by-hop" from the source host, through intermediate routers, to the destination host
- Domain Name System : The Internet service which translates to and from IP addresses and domain names.
- Autonomous System : A set of routers and Internet Protocol addresses, under one or more administrative managers, that present a common routing policy to the Internet routing system via the Border Gateway Protocol
- Esther Dyson : Chairman of EDventure Holdings, a computer industry business group; board of directors, National Endowment for Democracy; trustee, Santa Fe Institute and Eurasia Foundation; founding chairman of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
- Address registry : An organization, usually at a continental level, that allocates parts of the Internet Protocol (versions 4 and 6) space, as well as autonomous system numbers, and maintains public servers from which information on these allocations can be retrieved
- American Registry for Internet Numbers : The regional Internet address registry for North America, providing Internet Protocol address allocations to large organizations, as well as Autonomous System numbers; it also has educational and policy development roles
- Asia-Pacific Network Information Center : Add brief definition or description