Inhomogeneous Helmholtz equation/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Inhomogeneous Helmholtz equation, or pages that link to Inhomogeneous Helmholtz equation or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Convolution (mathematics) : A process which combines two functions on a set to produce another function on the set: the value of the product function depends on a range of values of the argument.
- Differential equation : An equation relating a function and its derivatives.
- Free space (electromagnetism) : In classical electromagnetism, the vacuum reference state with no fields or particles; in quantum mechanics, the vacuum state with electromagnetic fields fluctuating about an average value of zero.
- Fourier transform : Decomposition to the sum or integral of functions.
- Green's function : Auxiliary function in the theory of linear differential equations; integral operator with Green function as kernel is the inverse of a linear differential operator.