Hybrid airship/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hybrid airship, or pages that link to Hybrid airship or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hybrid airship. Needs checking by a human.
- Aircraft : A vehicle capable of sustained flight within the Earth's atmosphere.
- Airship : A buoyant aircraft that can be steered and propelled through the air.
- Buoyancy : The upward force exerted on an object that is partially or completely immersed in a fluid having a density that is higher than the density of the object.
- Zeppelin NT : Class of semi-rigid airships being manufactured since the 1990s by the German company Zeppelin Luftschifftechnik GmbH (ZLT) in Friedrichshafen, Germany.