Hosni Mubarak/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hosni Mubarak, or pages that link to Hosni Mubarak or to this page or whose text .
- Egypt : A country in the northeastern corner of Africa, bordering Sudan, Libya, the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea
- Anwar Sadat : Add brief definition or description
- Jimmy Carter : President of the USA from 1977 to 1981, won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002.
- Muslim Brotherhood : An Islamic political group, formed in Egypt and increasingly part of the political system there, which has worldwide branches; it may be moving from a Salafist ideology to a more mulilateral one
- Egyptian Islamic Jihad : A jihadist organization formed in the 1970s, dormant by the 1990s, with the more extreme members probably in al-Qaeda along with the leader of the time, Ayman al-Zawahiri