Holocaust denial/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Holocaust denial, or pages that link to Holocaust denial or to this page or whose text .
- Harry Elmer Barnes : Add brief definition or description
- Willis Carto : (1926–) affiliated with Congress of Freedom, Liberty and Property, Liberty Lobby, John Birch Society, National Youth Alliance, Institute for Historical Review, Populist Party (1984); listed as extremist individual by Anti-Defamation League
- Robert Faurisson : Add brief definition or description
- David Irving : British WWII historian who has lost libel trials in which he has been charged with Holocaust denial, and is widely considered a Nazi apologist
- Institute for Historical Review : Now publishing online only, an organization focused on Holocaust denial, founded by Willis Carto who broke away in 1993; 2004 conference with National Alliance; listed as extremist group by Anti-Defamation League
- Deborah Lipstadt : Add brief definition or description
- Nizkor Project : Add brief definition or description
- Bradley Smith : Founder of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust; listed as an extremist individual and Holocaust denier by the Anti-Defamation League while he claims to accept there was a catastrophe to European Jewry but there were no gas chambers and the magnitude of the Nazi plan was overstated
- Ernst Zundel : Add brief definition or description
- American Free Press : Periodical founded in 2001 by Willis Carto, after ownership litigation over Carto's other publications; generally has a neo-Nazi and white supremacist policy
- Antisemitism : In basic usage, hostility against, or persecution of, Jews, rather than ethnically Semitic people in general, or non-Semitic Jews
- Conspiracy theory : Belief that a covert and deceptive organization or people is responsible for important world events, and that these people are hiding their own involvement, acting from behind the scenes and spreading misinformation.