History of Quebec/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to History of Quebec, or pages that link to History of Quebec or to this page or whose text .
- North America : The third largest continent; area 24,709,000 km² ; pop. 523,736,000 (est. July 2007)
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Quebec City : (metropolitan area population 715,515)The capital of the province of Quebec, Canada.
- Montreal : The second most populous city in Canada and the largest city in the province of Quebec
- French in Canada : The linguistic heritage resulting from French colonization of parts of Canada.
Other provinces and territories of Canada
- British Columbia : The westernmost province of Canada, located on the Pacific coast; pop. 3,933,000 (1996) makes it the third most populous of Canada's provinces.
- Alberta : One of the western prairie provinces of Canada, rich in oil and with a population of about 3.5 million (2007 estimate).
- Saskatchewan : An Prairie province in central Canada with a population of about 994,000.
- : One of Canada's ten provinces, between Ontario and Saskatchewan, south of the Territory of Nunavut.
- Ontario : A province in eastern Canada, the second largest in area and with approximately 12,000,000 people (2006 census) the most populous.
- New Brunswick : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See New Brunswick (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Nova Scotia : (population 939,531) A Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Prince Edward Island : (population 140,402) A Maritime province and island, located in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence on the east coast of Canada.
- Newfoundland and Labrador : Province in Eastern Canada.
- Yukon : Add brief definition or description
- Northwest Territories : Add brief definition or description
- Nunavut : One of Canada's three Northern Territories.