Hausdorff dimension/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Hausdorff dimension, or pages that link to Hausdorff dimension or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Hausdorff dimension. Needs checking by a human.
- Cantor set : A fractal generated by starting with the interval [0,1] and removing the middle thirds of all the intervals at every iteration.
- Dimension (mathematics) : Add brief definition or description
- Fractal : A highly irregular or "infinitely complex" shape that appears detailed and self-similar in some sense at all scales of magnification.
- Plane (geometry) : In elementary geometry, a flat surface that entirely contains all straight lines passing through two of its points.