Hassan Abbas/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Hassan Abbas, or pages that link to Hassan Abbas or to this page or whose text .
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.
- Institute for Social Policy and Understanding : An independent nonprofit research organization that studies the interactions among US domestic and foreign policy, its impact on American society in general, and its Muslim communities in particular.
- Belfer Center : Add brief definition or description
- Weapons of Mass Destruction : Weapons whose primary effects are from nuclear explosions, chemical poisoning, or biological infection. Often includes radiological weapons that contaminate without blast and heat.
- Nuclear weapon : an extremely dangerous bomb based atomic fission (the "atom bomb" or A-bomb) or fusion (the "hydrogen" or H-bomb); a powerful conventional bomb is also needed to trigger the atomic reaction.
- Counterproliferation : The set of activities that detect and monitor the threat of weapons of special concern against one's own nation and one's allies.
- A. Q. Khan : Add brief definition or description
- Jihad : Literally meaning "struggle", a Muslim concept that can refer to an inward-directed personal process to submit to God's will, or to an external combat with the enemies of Islam
- Counterinsurgency : Theory and practice of defeating insurgency without creating even more local resistance or strategic failures
- Police : Organized government officials responsible for enforcing the criminal law of their locality, responding to designated emergencies, and various duties considered appropriate by their culture and government