From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Groundwater, or pages that link to Groundwater or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Groundwater. Needs checking by a human.
- Aquifer : A body of rocks or sediments capable of supplying groundwater at a useful rate.
- Aquitard : Bedrock of low permeability adjacent to an aquifer, which may serve as a storage unit for groundwater, although it does not yield water readily.
- Geotechnical engineering : The branch of civil engineering concerned with the engineering of earth materials.
- Magnesium : The metallic element that has atomic number 12 and belongs to alkaline earth metal group.
- Vitrification : A process of converting a material into a glass-like amorphous solid that is free from any crystalline structure, either by the quick removal or addition of heat, or by mixing with an additive.