Grips (tennis)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Grips (tennis), or pages that link to Grips (tennis) or to this page or whose text .
- Tennis : A sport played on a hard-surfaced rectangular court, between either two players or two teams of two players each, in which the players attempt to strike a hollow rubber ball, using a stringed raquet, over a net into the opponent's half of the court.
- : The racquet is held the same way for all strokes.
- : The racquet is held in the so-called hammer fashion and is different for both the forehand and the backhand.
- : The racquet is held in a manner completely opposed to that of the Eastern grip.