Gold standard/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gold standard, or pages that link to Gold standard or to this page or whose text .
See the economics index for an index to topics referred to in the economics articles.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Financial system : The interactive system of organisations that serve as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers.
- Financial economics : the economics of investment choices made by individuals and corporations, and their consequences for the economy, .
- Exchange rate : The price of one monetary currency in terms of another (when the term is used without identifying the pair of countries to which it refers, it may be taken to refer to a country's trade-weighted exchange rate).
- Great Depression : the severe downturn in economic activity that started in 1929 in Germany and the United States and affected many other countries.