Giving and lending/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Business : A term that relates to the transaction of commerce.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Giving circles : Form of philanthropy by a group of members who pool their funds and information in collective or joint donations; often contributing to organizations or causes in their community.
- Microfinance : The provision of small-scale finance to peopie who are unable to obtain it from conventional sources.
- Obligation : Add brief definition or description
- Potlatch : Add brief definition or description