Gamma (Greek letter)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Gamma (Greek letter), or pages that link to Gamma (Greek letter) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gamma (Greek letter). Needs checking by a human.
- Alpha (Greek letter) : The first letter of the Greek alphabet, written as (upper-case) and (lower-case).
- C (letter) : The third letter of the English and Latin alphabets.
- Gamma (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Greek alphabet : Set of twenty-four letters that has been used to write the Greek language since the late 9th or early 8th century BC.
- Letter (alphabet) : Symbol in an alphabetic script, usually denoting one or more phonemes; for example, in the English alphabet the letter <a> can represent the phoneme /æ/ as in mat and /eɪ/ as in mate.
- Specific heat ratio : The ratio of the specific heat of a gas at constant pressure, , to the specific heat at constant volume, , also sometimes called the adiabatic index or the heat capacity ratio or the isentropic expansion factor.