From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Friesland, or pages that link to Friesland or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Friesland. Needs checking by a human.
- Drenthe : Dutch province in the northeastern section of the country, bordering Germany in the east.
- Dutch language : West-Germanic language spoken by roughly 20 million people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, and the Netherlands Antilles.
- Groningen : Capital city of the province of Groningen in the Netherlands, the largest city in the north of the Netherlands.
- Netherlands : Constitutional monarchy (population c. 16.6 million; capital Amsterdam) located at the delta of three major rivers (Rhine, Maas or Meuse, and Schelde) in north-western Europe; situated between Germany and Belgium, and bordering the North Sea to the north and west; founding member of the European Union.
- Terschelling : Municipality and an island in the northern Netherlands, one of the West Frisian Islands.
- Vlieland : Municipality and island in the Wadden Sea in the northern Netherlands; it has only one village: Oost-Vlieland.