Fossilization (palaeontology)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Fossilization (palaeontology), or pages that link to Fossilization (palaeontology) or to this page or whose text .
- Anthropology : The holistic study of humankind; from the Greek words anthropos ("human") and logia ("study").
- Palaeontology : The study of extinct life forms, particularly fossils.
- : Fossilization process by which organic tissues are turned into rock.
- Fossil : A naturally preserved record of ancient life.
- Taphonomy : The study of a decaying organism over time.