From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
(Redirected from Fiber)
- Dietary fiber: Remnants of plant cell walls that are resistant to digestion by the alimentary enzymes of man, comprising various polysaccharides and lignins.
- : Plants grown for the production of fibres, such as cotton.
- Fibre (set theory): The set of elements of a function domain mapped to (lying over) a given point in the image.
- : A family of topological spaces varying in a parametrised way over a base space.
- Fibre optics: Add brief definition or description
- : The pullback in the category of schemes.
- Generic fibre: Add brief definition or description
- Nerve fibre: The axon of a nerve cell.
- Optical fibre: Add brief definition or description