Fear of Freedom/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Fear of Freedom, or pages that link to Fear of Freedom or to this page or whose text .
- Freudo-Marxism : Add brief definition or description
- Frankfurt School : Marxist approach to philosophy and social criticism that originated with the Institute of Social Research in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Critical theory : Add brief definition or description
- Positive and negative liberty : Two concepts of liberty distinguished by many philosophers and political theorists.
- The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order : A book, by Samuel Huntington, assuming a fundamental conflict between civilizations of different cultures, and discussing grand strategy to deal with this conflict
- The End of History and the Last Man : An argument, by Francis Fukuyama, that universal history, through the forces of "the logic of modern science" and the "struggle for recognition" make liberal democracy a natural end state of historical development.
- Mein Kampf : Adolf Hitler's autobiography, setting out his ideological and political plans in 1925-1926