Electroconvulsive therapy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Electroconvulsive therapy, or pages that link to Electroconvulsive therapy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Electroconvulsive therapy. Needs checking by a human.
- Extrajudicial detention, Soviet Union, psychiatric : Add brief definition or description
- Louis Althusser : (1918-1990) French Marxist structuralist philosopher.
- Mervyn Peake : (9 July, 1911 - 17 November, 1968) English fantasy author, artist and book illustrator.
- National Institutes of Health : "The steward of medical and behavioral research for the Nation." (National Institutes of Health)
- Schizophrenia : A mental disorder characterized by impaired perception of the individual's environment.
- Thelonious Monk : (10 October 1917 – 17 February 1982) American jazz pianist and composer who had a unique improvisational style and made numerous contributions to the standard jazz repertoire.
- Torture : The infliction of mental or physical pain, for punishment or as an interrogation technique.