From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Electra-Piano, or pages that link to Electra-Piano or to this page or whose text .
- Music : The art of structuring time by combining sound and silence into rhythm, harmonies and melodies.
- Pianoforte : A musical instrument played by means of a keyboard, more commonly known as a piano.
- Electric piano : A keyboard instrument which combines mechanical sound production with electrical amplification.
- Hohner : Add brief definition or description
- Spinet piano : Add brief definition or description
- Hammer : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Hammer (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Reed : Add brief definition or description
- Organ (music) : Add brief definition or description
- Rhodes piano : A famous electromechanical piano, with a distinctive 'bell' sound which has appeared in thousands of songs of all musical styles, since it was first introduced in 1965.
- Wurlitzer : Add brief definition or description
- John Paul Jones (musician) : (b. John Baldwin, 3 January 1946), English musician, composer, arranger, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist musician. Best known as the bass guitarist and keyboardist for Led Zeppelin.
- Stairway to Heaven : 1971 song written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, which became their signature tune and a centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- Misty Mountain Hop : A 1971 rock song written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, and released off Led Zeppelin IV.
- No Quarter (song) : A 1973 song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Houses of the Holy, which became a centrepiece for the group's live performances.
- Down by the Seaside : A 1975 rock song recorded by Led Zeppelin for their album Physical Graffiti.