From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Eggplant, or pages that link to Eggplant or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Eggplant. Needs checking by a human.
- : A parmigiana, with eggplant substituting for chicken or veal cutlet.
- French republican calendar : Calendar instituted by the National Convention after the French Revolution, as a reform of the Gregorian calendar, that would help to divorce the new republic from its Catholic predecessor.
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- : A Mediterranean baked dish (especially in Greek cuisine) featuring ground lamb, eggplant, potatoes and a light white sauce or egg custard topping.
- Naples : City in Southern Italy, capital of Campania.
- Parmigiana : Add brief definition or description
- : A French country stew featuring tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).