Edward Heath/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Edward Heath, or pages that link to Edward Heath or to this page or whose text .
- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom : The head of the British government, usually the leader of the largest political party in the House of Commons.
- House of Commons (United Kingdom) : The primary legislative chamber of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- Conservative Party (UK) : A conservative political party in the United Kingdom, founded in its present form during the early 19th century.
- European Economic Community : Add brief definition or description
- Northern Ireland : Part of the United Kingdom comprising six of the nine counties of the Irish province of Ulster; population about 1,800,000.
- Three-Day Week : Add brief definition or description
- Margaret Thatcher : The first woman Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, famous for her free market views and for successfully waging the Falklands War, frequently called the "Iron Lady".