From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Econophysics, or pages that link to Econophysics or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Econophysics. Needs checking by a human.
- Catalog of economics subdisciplines : Add brief definition or description
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Edward R. Dewey : An economist and Chief Economic Analyst of the Department of Commerce in the early '30s who studied cycles in economics and other fields in an attempt to learn the reasons behind the Great Depression.
- Energy accounting : A system of goods distribution to replace money used within the technocracy movement.
- Keynesianism : Economic theorists who have developed the theory originated by John Maynard Keynes which advocates the use of fiscal policy to maintain economic stability.
- Neoclassical Schools (1871-today) : School of economic theory that flourished from about 1890 until the advent of Keynesian Economics, which asserted that market forces always would lead to efficient allocation of resources and full employment.
- Self-organized criticality : One of a number of physical mechanisms believed to underlie the widespread observation in nature of certain complex structures and patterns, such as fractals, power laws and 1/f noise.