Echis pyramidum aliaborri/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Echis pyramidum aliaborri, or pages that link to Echis pyramidum aliaborri or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Echis pyramidum aliaborri. Needs checking by a human.
- Echis pyramidum : Venomous viper species of the genus Echis, found mainly in north-east Africa, but also in parts of the Arabian Peninsula.
- Echis : Quick-tempered viper genus of Africa, the Middle East, India and Sri Lanka that produce hemotoxic venom.
- Echis pyramidum leakeyi : Venomous viper subspecies of the genus Echis, found only in northwestern Kenya.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.