From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dyscalculia, or pages that link to Dyscalculia or to this page or whose text .
- Elementary arithmetic : Add brief definition or description
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Neurology : The medical specialty concerned with evaluating the nervous system and the other system that it affects, and the treatment of nervous system disorders.
- Neurodevelopmental disorder : Add brief definition or description
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
- Dyslexia : Add brief definition or description
- Amusia : An umbrella term for brain disorders affecting music perception and production.
- Dysphasia : Add brief definition or description
- Prosopagnosia : The inability to recognize a familiar face or to learn to recognize new faces. This visual agnosia is most often associated with lesions involving the junctional regions between the temporal and occipital lobes.