Dining car/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway #1474 Cochiti — photos and short history of a Super Chief dining car built in 1936.
- Atchison, Topeka, & Santa Fe Railway #1509 — photo and short history of a steam-era open-end heavyweight diner / lounge / observation car built in 1926.
- Union Pacific Railroad #4054 — photo and short history of a 36-seat heavyweight dining car built in 1929.
- The Cincinnati Dinner Train — provides dining for up to 132 people on three vintage dining cars.
- The Napa Valley Wine Train — provides a relaxing three-hour, thirty-six mile round-trip journey from the historic town of Napa, California through one of the world's most well-known wine valleys to the quaint village of Saint Helena, and back.