From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Diffraction, or pages that link to Diffraction or to this page or whose text .
- Optics : A field of scientific, technological, and engineering study and application concerned with understanding light, — typically in the visible, ultraviolet, and infrared ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum — and harnessing it for useful tasks.
- Antenna (telecommunications) : Add brief definition or description
- Lens performance : Add brief definition or description
- Radiofrequency MASINT : Collection and processing of intelligence information derived from unintentional electromagnetic radiation from targets of interest
- Stealth : The popular term for a collection of techniques that make a military vehicle (air, space, land, sea, or undersea) hard to detect and harder to direct weapons against