From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
(Redirected from Diet)
- National Diet (Japan): Bicameral parliament of Japan from the Meiji Restoration to the present time, although significantly modified by the 1947 Constitution; limited role in decision-making for World War Two in the Pacific, especially as Japanese party government declined.
- Diet (nutrition): The kinds and relative amounts of food taken in by an organism.
- Diet (weight loss): Add brief definition or description
- Diet (salary): Add brief definition or description
- Diet of Worms: 1521 assembly in which Martin Luther was required to defend his call for the reformation of the Church.
- Earthworms, raw or dried, are acceptable as part of the diet in wilderness survival