Destroyer escort/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Destroyer escort, or pages that link to Destroyer escort or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Destroyer escort. Needs checking by a human.
- Anti-submarine warfare : (ASW) In the context of naval warfare, the mission of attacking underwater vessels, from platforms under naval command and control.
- Battle of Okinawa : The longest, bloodiest U.S. World War II battle in which the Japanese island of Okinawa was captured in the spring of 1945.
- Destroyer : While the definition has evolved constantly, it is a multipurpose surface warship, generally less powerful than a cruiser, with capabilities against ship, aircraft, submarine, land, and sometimes ballistic missile targets
- USS Panamint (AGC-13) : Mount McKinley-class amphibious cargo ship