Dark matter/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dark matter, or pages that link to Dark matter or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dark matter. Needs checking by a human.
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Astrophysics : Hybrid of Physics and Astronomy that attempts to explain the physical workings of the celestial objects and phenomena.
- Galaxy rotation curve : Graph of a galaxies curve, represented by a plot of the orbital velocity of the stars or gas in the galaxy on the y-axis against the distance from the center of the galaxy on the x-axis.
- Galaxy : Gravitationally bound system of stars typically contain ten million to one trillion stars.
- Gravitational lens : A lens formed when light from a very distant, bright source (such as a quasar) is 'bent' around a massive object (such as a cluster of galaxies) between the source object and the observer.
- International Space Station : A space station currently in earth orbit assembled collaboratively by the space agencies of many nations.
- Matter : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Milky Way : The Milky Way galaxy which contains our solar system.
- Universe : The summation of all particles and energy that exist and the space-time in which all events occur.