Dan Xa Dang/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dan Xa Dang, or pages that link to Dan Xa Dang or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Dan Xa Dang. Needs checking by a human.
- Bao Dai : Emperor of Annam (1932-1945), and head of state of French Indochina until replaced by Ngo Dinh Diem after the Geneva Accords.
- Cochin China : In French Indochina, the southernmost part of Vietnam, including the Mekong Delta; roughly corresponded to IV Corps tactical zone of the Republic of Vietnam
- Hoa Hao : A sect of Buddhism in Vietnam, which, while not having an extensive clerical structure, became a social and political, generally opposition movement in the Republic of Vietnam
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- The Two Vietnams after Geneva : The period following the 1954 Geneva meeting that partitioned Vietnam into North and South.
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China