Creative Commons/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Creative Commons, or pages that link to Creative Commons or to this page or whose text .
- Creativity : The process of having original ideas that have value.
- Commons : (1) A pool or set of common resources together with the agents controlling inflows and outflows of resources from the pool; (2) A bundle of rights held jointly or collectively by a group of people; traditionally referred to land or real property, more recently also includes many other types of valuables (knowledge, open source software information, copyrights, social relations). (3) An association of those controlling such pools or collectively holding such rights.
- Creative Commons licenses : A set of copyright licenses created by Creative Commons.
- Science Commons : A branch of Creative Commons dedicated to making the results of scientific research available in public for use and reuse.
- Open Knowledge : Spelling variant of open knowledge.
- Open data : Data that are publicly available for use, reuse and redistribution, typically for free via the World Wide Web.
- Panton Principles : A set of recommendations on how to label scientific research data that are made public, with the aim of facilitating reproducibility and reuse.