Crash of 2008/Bibliography
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- The Financial Crisis Inquiry, Final Report of the National Commission on the Causes of the Financial and Economic Crisis in the United States, US Government Printing Office, January 2011
- Acharya, Viral and Richardson, Matthew (eds): Restoring Financial Stability: How To Repair a Failed System, John Wiley &Sons, 2009.
- Augur, Phillip: Chasing Alpha: How Reckless Growth and Unchecked Ambition Ruined the City's Golden Decade, Bodley Head, 2009
- Bank of England Financial Stability Reports .
- Bookstaber, Richard: Demon of our own Design: Markets, Hedge Funds and the Perils of Financial Innovation, Wiley 2007.
- Brown, Gordon: Beyond the Crash: Overcoming the First Crisis of Globalization, Free Press, 2010
- McDonald, Lawrence and Robinson, Patrick: A Colossal Failure of Common Sense: The Inside Story of the Collapse of Lehman Brothers, Crown Business, 2009.
- Minsky, Hyman P: Stabilizing an Unstable Economy, McGraw Hill, 1986
- Morris, Charles: Billion Dollar Meltdown, Perseus Books 2008
- Rajan, Raghuram: Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World Economy, Princeton University Press, 2010
- Sorkin, Andrew Ross: Too Big to Fail: Inside the Battle to Save Wall Street, Penguin, 2009
- Swagel, Phillip: The Financial Crisis: an Inside View, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Spring 2009 
- Taleb, Nicholas: Fooled by Randomness, Random House 2004
- Tett, Gillian: Fool's Gold, Little Brown, 2009 (NYT review)
- Triana, Pablo: Lecturing Birds on Flying: Can Mathematical Theories Destroy the Financial System?, John Wiley, 2009
- Wood, Vicky: The Devil's Casino: Friendship, Betrayal and High-Stakes Games Played Inside Lehman Brothers, Wiley, 2010