From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Adler, Matthew D and Posner, Eric A: Rethinking Cost-Benefit Analysis, Yale Law Journal, Vol. 109, 1999 (Questia members)
- Hammond, Richard J Convention and Limitation in Benefit-cost Analysis, Food Research Institute, Stanford University, 1966
- Layard, Richard Layard and Glaister, Stephen : Cost-benefit analysis, Cambridge University Press, 1994.
- E J Mishan: Cost-benefit analysis, Unwin University Books, 1971
- Sven Ove Hansson: "Philosophical Problems In Cost–Benefit Analysis", in Economics and Philosophy, 23 , pp 163-183, Cambridge University Press, 2007 (abstract}
- Richardson, Jeff and McKie, John: The Impossibility of an Ideal Metric for Health Service Benefit Measurement, Monash University Center for Health Economics, 2009
- Walker, Stuart and Rosser, Rachel (eds): Quality of Life Assessment: Key Issues in the 1990s, Kluwer, 1993 (Google books abstracts)
- Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Environment: Recent Developments, OECD 2006
- Little, I.M.D., and. Mirrlees, J.A: Project Appraisal and Planning for Developing Countries, Basic Books, 1974
- Appraisal and Evaluation in Central Government, HM Treasury, 2003 
- Bin Jalaludin, Glenn Salkeld, Geoff Morgan, Tom Beer, Yasir Bin Nisar: A Methodology for Cost-Benefit Analysis of Ambient Air Pollution Health Impacts, Commonwealth of Australia 2008. Includes a clear and thorough review of theory and practice of CBA in general.
- Benefit-Cost Analysis, Federal Highway Administration, US Department of Transportation. .
- COBA 11 User Manual, UK Department for Transport, .
- Feasibility, Alternatives, and Cost/Benefit Analysis Guide, US Department of Health and Human Services, July 1993 
- Guidelines for Preparing Economic Analyses, US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Guide to Cost-benefit Analysis Investment Projects, (by the Structural Fund-ERDF, Cohesion Fund and ISPA), European Commission.
- Guy Hutton and Eva Rehfuess: Guidelines for Conducting Cost–benefit Analysis of Household Energy and Health Interventions, World Health Organisation, 2006 
- Handbook of Cost Benefit Analysis, Australian Government 2010.
- Principles for Cost Benefit Analysis, UK Health and Safety Executive .