Coordinated Universal Time/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Coordinated Universal Time, or pages that link to Coordinated Universal Time or to this page or whose text .
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Time : A fundamental quantity in physics - that what differs always between two inspections of the same system by the same observer.
- Ephemeris Time : Add brief definition or description
- Global Navigation Satellite System : A system which allows small electronic devices to determine their location (Longitude, Latitude, and Altitude) as well as time with an accuracy of up to a few centimetres using time signals transmitted along a line of sight by radio from satellites.
- International Atomic Time : Add brief definition or description
- ISO 8601 : Add brief definition or description
- Time zone : Any of the 24 longitudinal divisions of the earth's surface in which a standard time is kept, the primary division being that bisected by the Greenwich meridian.