Communications intelligence/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Communications intelligence, or pages that link to Communications intelligence or to this page or whose text .
- Signals intelligence : the practice of acquiring information through monitoring the electromagnetic signals deliberately trasmitted by an opponent, including communications (COMINT) and non-communications electronics such as radar (ELINT).
- Cryptography : A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- Wiretapping : Add brief definition or description
- Radiofrequency MASINT : Collection and processing of intelligence information derived from unintentional electromagnetic radiation from targets of interest
- Dialect : Regional or social variety of a language distinguished by pronunciation, grammar, or vocabulary, especially a variety of speech differing from the standard literary language or speech pattern of the culture in which it exists.