Commodore (naval)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Commodore (naval), or pages that link to Commodore (naval) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Commodore (naval). Needs checking by a human.
- Amphibious Ready Group : A group of amphibious warfare ships that can carry a U.S. Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) or U.K. Royal Marine Commando
- Commodore (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Expeditionary Strike Group : ESG: An unit of United States Navy surface and subsurface combatants, combined with the amphibious warfare capability of an Amphibious Ready Group (ARG)
- Rear admiral : The lowest or next-to-lowest military rank of admiral in Naval service