Cold launch/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cold launch, or pages that link to Cold launch or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cold launch. Needs checking by a human.
- BGM-109 Tomahawk : A U.S.-designed cruise missile, launched from vertical launch systems on ships and submarines, against land targets
- FGM-148 Javelin : A shoulder-fired, "fire and forget" missile using thermal viewing in the control unit and seeker, the missile has selectable pop-up anti-tank and direct fire (i.e., against buildings) flight modes
- FIM-92 Stinger : A second-generation United States Army surface-to-air missile that can be fired from a soldier's shoulder, from vehicle-mounted launchers, and, in an air-to-air missile configuration, from attack helicopters. Uses combined infrared-ultraviolet guidance to resist countermeasures.
- Vertical launch system : A method of launching guided missiles from warships, firing them straight up rather than using a launcher that aims them toward the target; missile guidance puts them on the path to the target