Cogito ergo sum/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cogito ergo sum, or pages that link to Cogito ergo sum or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cogito ergo sum. Needs checking by a human.
- Argument (philosophy) : A set of statements, one of which is the conclusion, the others premises (or premisses).
- Discourse on Method : Philosophical and mathematical treatise published by René Descartes in 1637, best known as the source of the famous quotation 'Je pense, donc je suis' ('I think, therefore I am').
- History of scientific method : Development and elaboration of rules for scientific reasoning and investigation.
- René Descartes : French 17th-century philosopher, mathematician and scientist, author of the Discourse on Method.
- Thomas Hobbes : English political philosopher of the 17th century.
- Thought : An idea or the act of thinking.