From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Coercion, or pages that link to Coercion or to this page or whose text .
- International relations : Add brief definition or description
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- Interrogation : A systematic process of direct questioning, of a person in detention or otherwise under the control of the interrogator, to obtain reliable information to satisfy criminal investigation or human-source intelligence requirements, within the scope of relevant law and policy
- Lawfare : The use of international law as a component of national grand strategy, or asymmetrical warfare by national or non-national actors
- Writ of mandamus : Add brief definition or description
- Coercive interrogation : Interrogation techniques that do not attempt to develop interaction and rapport between the prisoner and interrogator, but rather focus on breaking down resistance using unpleasant psychological, physical, or combined methods