Clinical decision support system/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- EGADSS is an Evidence-based guidelines and decision support system using Open Source approach.
- OpenClinical maintains an extensive archive of Artificial Intelligence systems in routine clinical use.
- OpenClinica is a professional open source for clinical research.
- Some useful links
- A slide show
- Improving Outcomes with Clinical Decision Support: An Implementer’s Guide is a new resource designed to help healthcare organizations use clinical decision support (CDS) to measurably improve key healthcare outcomes such as the quality, safety, and cost-effectiveness of care delivery.