Civic culture/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Civic culture, or pages that link to Civic culture or to this page or whose text .
- Culture: Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Culture (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Politics: Activity that relates to the way in which society is governed, and the process by which human beings living in communities make decisions and establish obligatory values for its members.
- Civil society: The space for social activity outside the market, state and household; the arena of uncoerced collective action around shared interests, purposes and values.
- Cultural capital: Add brief definition or description
- Cultural diversity: Add brief definition or description
- Cultural policy: Add brief definition or description
- Interculturality: Add brief definition or description
- : The material and symbolic assets of a person, organization or institution that contribute to its political efficacy.
- Social capital: Productive assets arising out of social relations, such as trust, cooperation, solidarity, social networks of relations and those beliefs, ideologies and institutions that contribute to production of goods.